• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 6, 2022

    Red Dead Redemption There was no consent. I had my rights to throw him off

    Red Dead Redemption There was no consent. I had my rights to throw him off


    There was no consent. I had my rights to throw him off

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:41 PM PST

    Anotha’ duel for you guys, since you liked the last one.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:59 AM PST

    What would you think of a RedDeadVR?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:41 AM PST

    Do have to do this mission to progress the story? I've been dreading this mission

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 11:52 PM PST

    Oh okay then...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:58 AM PST

    "We're a FINE town... for FINE People!"

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 04:46 AM PST

    Officer. Thank you for keeping the peace.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 04:09 AM PST

    Arthur rolling up to the Aberdeen pig farm to get his revenge (and his money)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 04:32 AM PST

    Does the Buffalo Soldier outfit suit my character?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 05:41 AM PST

    Arthur’s canon weapon of choice

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 04:16 AM PST

    I feel like it's implied but nearly not enough that Arthur was a sniper.

    I've played the game again using only a sniper and it's super doable and fun if it's not a direct close range shoot out. (Well even then it's fun if you're good at sniping).

    It also makes sense because how else would the gang out numbered by almost ever enemy survive? (apart from Arthur being a bullet sponge in-game which is not canon). Sure he's good with other weapons, but the sniper is his forte.

    Edit: what I mean is that he would probably always be in the look out and pick off let's say O'driscolls. since In a real life situation it would be way to hard to shoot so much people close range.

    submitted by /u/SannieSlancer
    [link] [comments]

    What did you do?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 05:06 AM PST

    Towards the beginning of the game when Arther is in town with Uncle and the girls when the man named Jimmy Brooks spots you and you chase him down. What did you guys do after he fell off the cliff? I personally saved him got his pen as a gift then I shot him in the head and robbed his horse.

    submitted by /u/KohnFaceKiller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment